Followers

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sabbath Sunday #2: Elizabeth and Donnie

Fr. Christian Mathis (Blessed Is the Kingdom) has made the suggestion that we "rest" on the Sabbath by taking a break from our normal blogging and sharing an older post of which we are particularly fond. Rest? Gladly! I don't get to do that very often, but now, thanks to Fr. Christian, I get to do it at least once a week -- and it gives me more time to spend with God, which is a wonderful gift.

For this week, I thought it would be fun to go back to the first post on this blog, Elizabeth and Donnie. That was almost exactly a year ago. I had hoped to add more information and pictures to it, but other topics have pushed that plan out of the way. Actually, I think a couple of the stories did come later. Now, I am just posting them on the day they come up and linking them back to the earlier posts. I think that makes more sense as I get a little better acquainted with the way most people write their blogs.

In any event, happy reading and happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog